Big and small challenges, voluntary or unvoluntary changes, wanted or unwanted losses… are part of our lives whether we like it or not. „RE.SI.LI.EN.CE.“ is defined (in the psychological sense) as „an individual’s ability to adapt in the face of adverse conditions“.
While our own experiences may have taught us a great deal about how resilient we are, it’s also possible to train one’s own RE.SI.LI.EN.CE. And this is exactly what this summer’s Coach and Chill with Caroline is about!
Through practical exercises, exchanges and discussions with the other participants, you’ll be provided with tools that will enhance your level of RE.SI.LI.EN.CE.
Join me and other like-minded people to this special Coach and Chill with Caroline for a deep dive into the topic of RE.SI.LI.EN.CE.! And bring friends/colleagues/relatives who can also be interested.
At the end of the evening:
- You will have learned more about your own resilience and about practical tools on how to enhance it, and
- You will know exactly what to do next on your way to more resilience at work and in your life in general, and
- You will have exchanged with the other participants and gained from listening to their experiences/opinions/points of view, and
- You will feel empowered by your new knowledge, ready to take the next steps and inspired by the interesting people that you met and worked with.
Your active participation is required if you want to achieve these gains… (in case you feel uncomfortable to speak in front of the group, note that it will not be necessary).
- 18:00 – 18:15: Welcome
- 18:15 – 20:15: Presentation/Group coaching/Discussion/Exchange between participants/Questions
- 20:15 – 22:00: Chilling part of the event with some drinks and food and happy conversations.
- Where: Schiffgraben 39, 30175 Hannover
- Language: German (concepts can be translated in English, French or Swedish if necessary)
- Number of participants: maximum 20
- Investment: EUR 30 per participant (to be paid to: Caroline Grégoire, CG4 Coaching – IBAN: DE21 2504 0066 0861 0602 00 with CnCwC June 2018 as reference).
In case of cancellation, please let me know in time (email@example.com or 01522-797 35 48) to allow other interested persons to attend.
Want me to inform you when the next event or workshop or course takes place? Need some inspired leadership in your life? If so, subscribe to my monthly blog and CaroliNews here:
* Your personal data will be transmitted in encrypted form
You can read here what has been published so far.