With BiPTM Voice Training
I am delighted to invite you to a singing workshop and master class that will be given by Helene Lux Dryselius, Certified Course Instructor in BiPTM Voice Training, from Stockholm, Sweden. This two-day course addresses singers and teachers who:
- Are experiencing or have experienced voice problems, have tried different methods and have not yet found a satistying solution to these problems, or
- Are experiencing limits to their vocal capacities and are looking for new ways to expand these capacities, or
- Are curious to broaden their knowledge and to learn about a method that is based on a more body-connected technique.
The BiPTM, short for Balance in Phonation, consists of 5 fundamental functional elements (see further details below):
- The balanced posture,
- The difference between normal and phonation breathing,
- The collaboration of four diaphragms,
- The functional reactions and natural reflexes in voice production and
- The functional separation of articulation and phonation.
According to our experience from previous courses, we can describe some of the gains that you will obtain from participating to the course:
- An optimal body balance that will allow you to reach a voice range and quality that you may not have known so far,
- An encounter with the autonomous breathing and the difference between normal breathing and phonation breathing,
- The distinction between active reactions respectively autonomous reflexes for voice production,
- A softer voice that sounds natural due to the separation of the phonation and the articulation,
- A discovery of your own unique voice in a respectful, safe and empowering environment,
- A holistic method that ensures a healthy, sustainable and stable use of your voice, regardless of how long you have to sing.
Helene Lux Dryselius, Stockholm, is trained by the Finnish pedagogue Ritva Eerola as Certified Master Teacher & Certified Course Instructor in BiPTM Voice Training and is also a singer. With more than 25 years of experience, she is running her voice studio for singers and speakers, organises master classes and courses as well as freelances as lecturer and voice pedagogue both at national and international levels. For more information see www.vocalux.se.
Caroline Grégoire, Hannover, is a business coach, speaker and moderator. After 23 years within the financial industry in different leadership positions and different countries, she has started her own coaching business. She is an amateur singer who has been taking lessons with Helene for almost 15 years. She speaks English, German, French and Swedish. For more information, see www.cg-four.com.
“ You do a fantastic job and meet all participants with respect and a genuine interest.“
Eva Olofsson, Medborgarskolan
“ For my part, I have seldom attended such a good lecture/workshop.“
Inga Rausgård, church musician, Nyköping
“ It was very much appreciated, many learned totally new perspectives.“
Thomas Fried, Akademiska kören
- Saturday June 17, 2017, 9:30 – 17:00: Presentation and workshop on background of BiPTM. Practical singing technique for all active participants. Time for questions and discussions.
- Sunday June 18, 2017, 10:00 – 17:00: Continuation of first day’s theory and practice. Master class with own repertoire (a pianist will accompany the students during the master class). Discussion.
- Where: in Hannover (exact address to be announced).
- Language: The course will be held in English. Translations in German or French or Swedish will also be possible if needed.
- Active participants: a maximum of 10 active participants. Investment: EUR 340 incl. VAT. Registration fee: EUR 40.
- Passive participants are also welcome (max. 15)! Investment for both days: EUR 125 incl. VAT, for one day: EUR 70 incl. VAT. Registration fee: EUR 20.
The registration fee is payable at the time of the registration . The rest will be due on June 2, 2017 at the latest. (Caroline Grégoire, CG4 Coaching – IBAN: DE21 2504 0066 0861 0602 00).
In case of cancellation from the part of a participant:
- 50% of the total fee will be charged if the cancellation takes place between May 19 and June 2, 2017.
- 100% of the total fee will be charged if the cancellation takes place afterwards.
- In case of cancellation before May 19, 2017, the registration fee will not be reimbursed (except in case of illness – medical certificate will be requested).