Information about CG4 Coaching
1. Scope of application and basic principles
We attach considerable importance to the protection of your personal data. We would therefore like to inform you about when we save which data and how we use such data.
In this regard we would first draw your attention to a number of basic points:
- These data privacy rules apply to the website www.cg-four.com.
- Insofar as personal data are recorded through this website, we shall process and use such data solely for specific purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Personal data normally consist of specific information about your personal and material circumstances including, for example, your name, your address, your date of birth and your occupation as well as your state of health, your financial standing, your IP address etc. All these particulars are subject to special protection under the BDSG, which we ensure by means of technical and organisational safeguards.
- Your personal data are stored on specially protected computer systems.
- Processing and storage are carried out solely in accordance with the purpose for which you have provided us with such data.
- Our employees are required to comply with the provisions of data privacy law and are bound to secrecy.
- Service providers who collect, process or use personal data on our behalf are carefully selected and bound by contract with particular regard to the requirements of data privacy.
- The website www.cg-four.com may link to third-party websites to which these data privacy rules do not apply.
2. Collection and processing of your data
We collect your data in various ways:
- Access data and server log files
In order to technically optimise the utilisation of our Internet offerings, we require information about which technical tools are used to access which of our webpages. We save these data temporarily in so-called server log files. The data do not normally include any personal data.
- Direct inquiries using contact forms or via e-mail
Inquiries that we receive via the contact form or which you send directly to a contact person will be saved (including the contact information that you submitted) for the sole purpose of responding to your particular inquiry. Such data will not be forwarded without your consent.
Cookies are small files that we send through your Web browser to your computer’s hard drive and which we can read during your current visit to our webpage and upon subsequent visits. Our cookies enable us to make the use of special functionalities available to you.
You can prevent cookies being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; we would, however, point out to you that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
4. Disclosure of your data
We disclose personal data to third parties only on the basis of strict German data privacy regulations. Insofar as data are passed on to service providers and/or affiliated companies in the context of commissioned data processing, these parties too are bound by the requirements of the Federal Data Protection Act and other statutory requirements and they act solely on our instructions.
5. Data security
We use technical and organisational safeguards to protect your data under our administration against random or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction or against access by unauthorised parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous refinement.
All data that you transmit using the e-mail form on our website are encrypted to protect them against misuse by third parties. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of data transmitted to us over the Internet.
6. Your rights
Various rights may be available to you under the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) with regard to the protection of your rights. These include, in particular:
- Right to request information pursuant to Section 34 (1) BDSG
- Right to rectification of your data pursuant to Section 35 (1) BDSG
- Right to erasure of data pursuant to Section 35 (2) BDSG
- Right to blocking of data pursuant to Section 35 (3) BDSG
- Right of objection pursuant to Section 35 (5) BDSG
- Right of revocation pursuant to Section 13 (3) TMG and Section 28 (3a) BDSG
Responsibility for the website and as defined by the BDSG rests with:
- Company name: CG4 Coaching
- Address: Schiffgraben 39, 30175 Hanover, Germany
- Mobile: +49 (0) 1522-797 3548
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for content: Caroline Grégoire
8. Reservation of right of modification
We reserve the right to modify these data privacy rules at any time within the limits set by applicable laws.